GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. 2002 Audi A4 1.8T 5 spd. Has pretty well everything, black leather, heated seats, AWD, all kinds of shit.

pic10.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic11.jpg

(bought the car from D-Patrick and debadged it, like the patrick part and put it there)
pic12.jpg

Gets tint within a week or 2, then I plan a cold air intake, diverter valve(should be ordered within the next few days),exhaust, and chip.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
very good. better than a VW or a cobalt :shake:

what happened to the red one you posted though? silver is pretty good but that red one was titsss!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
How do you manage to get such an awsome car at your age? LOL.

I like Audi's.

Now, go to Germany and run the Autobahns, lol.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
very nice car.....but one of my favorite obs gone

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. I will miss the truck too, but not so much when its time to fill the gas tank up :crazy:

awesome choice! i love that year a4 i was looking for one myself but could never find one around here.
I could not find an Audi A4 around here either, let alone a stick shift(which I really wanted) and I just so happen to get on autotrader right after they listed it, went down and test drove it, loved it and put a down payment on it. Got wicked lucky because I put the down payment down on wednesday, thursday we talk to the lady and she said another one of their dealerships called them and said they need the car because they have someone who wants to buy it and they told them it was already sold. :head:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Very Clean.. I Was Going To Sell My Truck And Get Either A Used Audi S4 or A C230 Kompressor Sedan or C320 Sport. When I Was Doing My research Kinda Leaned Away From The Audi Due To The Timing Chain/Belt Problems That Are Common Among Them And Expensive To Fix. I Think Another Thing Was With The Lower Control Arm If Im Not Mistaken.. But None The Less A Very Nice Car Man.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I just got some awesome news about the car. I was looking in the Sunday paper and just happen to look at automotive classifieds. I saw a silver Audi A4 for $12,900...looked closer and the thing in the bumper was missing just like mine. Ran out to the car and grabbed my papers from the dealer. Same stock number. So apparently if something is advertised for under the price of what you bought it as, you can take it back and get it for that price for 30 days. So Monday we are going down to the dealer and hopefully we get a good $600 back!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts