GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a single 10" sub to go under the backseat my NNBS ECSB and Im not sure on which one to get. I want the loudest 10 I can get that will fit there. I listen to a lot of rap so I want to make sure it hits well for that. Please just tell me the loudest 10 that will fit under my backseat. Thanks.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
dc lvl5 10"

the mag is bigger than the sub so you'll have to do a split baffle or invert it and lose some space.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Audioque/DD are other options.

·
S-Marts Top of the Line
191 Posts
single 10 isn't gonna give you the loudness you want. but hands down the hardest hitting, loudest, best sounding single 10 that i've ever heard in a silverado was a Diamond D6 in a properly tuned box...

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
its not a 10.. but only 2.5 inches thick and sounds fucking great with the right amp and box, only requires .75 cubic feet of airspace.

JL Audio 13 TW5.
its also expensive as shit.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
I like the diamond d6 although I just bought some 12" kicker solo classics and they hit hard as shit for being in a .88cf box. I was just blasting some old ass Juvenile on the way home and the whole fucking truck shakes, time for more sound deadener.

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
its not a 10.. but only 2.5 inches thick and sounds fucking great with the right amp and box, only requires .75 cubic feet of airspace.

JL Audio 13 TW5.
they make good paper weights too

I like the diamond d6 although I just bought some 12" kicker solo classics and they hit hard as shit for being in a .88cf box. I was just blasting some old ass Juvenile on the way home and the whole fucking truck shakes, time for more sound deadener.
oh yeah, the classics are some nice bitches, not quite what they were but damn close

we really need to know how much true power you're runnin before anybody can advise you towards a sub

·
Registered
319 Posts
Id do a DD in a ported box under your rear seat. I know there are a lot of great subs out there but I just prefer Digital Designs, I feel like they've got there shit together at a decent price.

·
Registered
333 Posts
cant go wrong with the kicker solo baric. i figured if you got a 10"L7 in a ported box you would be very happy, if you can fit a 12" L7 i would do that, that is whut im running and it will beat the block, plenty of bass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts