GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new tires cuz i got 2 nails in mine and 2 are shit cuz of a bad alignment Those of you that have them, are you happy with them? How good of mileage do you expect out of them? Im probably gonna get the 265-70-17 on stock rims for now so if you have any other comments about them leave a reply

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
I have the same tires and the same size. This is my second set. I think I got ~50k or so from the first set and could still go about another 5-10k on them. They are quiet. No complaints from me.

·
droppin loads
3,883 Posts
00Silverado just slapped some 285s on his rig, said they ride like a dream compaired to the xterrains he had. I've been looking at getting some myself.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i had them in 285/75/16 on my truck, i loved how the rode and they wore terrificly. a great tire :imo

·
Registered
381 Posts
I love mine. I never had trouble off road, and I travel 60 miles a day to work and get decent mileage with low noise.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Nice, I love Terra Grapplers. Dooo it Buttespade... I've been wanting to throw some all-terrains on my truck, but I want to see what they'll look like on a stock 2wd. I wish I needed tires sooner.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think im gonna do it cuz i found a place near me that has them for 105 a tire which i think is a pretty good price, im checking at my work to see if i can get them there and how much so hopefully i can get them by friday cuz im going to the desert this weekend

·
Registered
84 Posts
well i started the swap and in the middle of it i had a baby. then Katrina hit so that set me back. just never drove it after i built it. and with a now 18 month old i decided to put it back down and sell everything. much easier to drive and i can take it on vacation etc. i do have pics of it on 48s and 44s. pm me i'll send them if you want to see them. i have the rolling chassis still and i am selling it. minus the axles.

·
DisgruntleD
3,822 Posts
I'm very likely going to be getting a set of them in the 295/75/16 size, possibly 285/75/16's, but more likely the 295's for my next set of winter tires. Although I say that now, and my current toyo's only have 25k on them and they have plenty of tread left, so who knows what they will have come out with by then.

·
Registered
424 Posts
You'll like them. their not the most aggressive looking tire but they look better in person then the pics show. Can't beat the price compaired to bfg's and they will hold there own against them as well. We just had a good snow and I think they've done pretty good in it as well.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
$$$$ spent for quality gained you will NOT find a better deal. i put some on both of my younger brothers 4x2 dodges (02/04) and both ride great, balance well and for a set of 4, with mounting, liftime balance, free rotations, it was $620 out the door at discount tire for 265/70/17s

1 - 20 of 35 Posts