GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought some intro wheels off of Blown02 a while back, he always said he shipped them and was going to give me the tracking number, never got it.

Finally I filed a claim then eventually a dispute with paypal when he didn't answer my PMs, texts and phone calls.

Some of the time I would talk to him through laynlow77...

Well paypal got back to be about 2 weeks ago and they sided with me on the dispute but can't give me ANY money back...
How is this possible?

Terrible Service from Blown02, Don't buy from him.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
really sucks dude especially since you've lost money. i know you've been looking at wheels for a while now:(

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Why is it that the wealthy people are always the scammers? I just looked up Blown02 and he was selling his truck for $55k.
I remember hearing you were getting intros and I expected your truck to look alot like this one:
IMG_1312.gif

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
so you havent gotten your money back? ill try and call him but like ive said i dont know the guy. and yes....these were my old wheels he was getting.....

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
Why is it that the wealthy people are always the scammers? I just looked up Blown02 and he was selling his truck for $55k.
I remember hearing you were getting intros and I expected your truck to look alot like this one:
IMG_1312.gif
ya i looked up the same:nono:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
scum i hope you get your money back,

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
That sucks. I see him driving around all the time.

Hopefully he'll come around and take care of this for you.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
That sucks. I see him driving around all the time.

Hopefully he'll come around and take care of this for you.
does he have my wheels on there? last i talked to him he told me that he had shipped them and everything so i dont know whats up.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
does he have my wheels on there? last i talked to him he told me that he had shipped them and everything so i dont know whats up.
I always see him driving (not at a stoplight or in a parking lot), so I haven't had a good look at them. If I remember correctly, I'm thinking he had 22's on there...

Isn't he selling your old 20's? I'm pretty sure yours weren't on his truck the last time I saw it. Then again, this was a good 2-3 weeks ago. I used to see him driving around weekly.

I could be wrong though... He could have had 20's on his truck. They looked bigger though.

1 - 20 of 496 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.