GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been getting tired of just wheeling at my house. I want to go out to Shiloh Ridge and do some wheeling, but I dont want to go alone. If i get stuck, break etc... So I figured i would see who might be up for it. I dont have a date or anything this is purely a "whos interested" thread. I will make a guarantee thoough, If you break I will get you home. I know some ppl worry about wheeling and breaking Tie rods or cv's (which you could still drive home on!). I will probably have my buddy come with his Cummins and gooseneck so should anyone have a major prob we could get you home. So anyone interested Please post up! :rocking:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Im up for it if you decide on a date let me know :read:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
willyswanter said:
What does the area consist of?

there website is www.shilohridge.com its been awhile since I have been there since I sould my fourwheeler but they have a little bit of everything I guess you could say :read:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought this thread was deed. Im still up for going but i want to have an ok from atleast 2 or three ppl before i plan it out.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
if you get a few more ppl and get it planned shiloh is only 45 mins from me so if a few more ppl chime in and u plan it just let me know :read:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would really like to go before i start school ( mid/end of August). Grant said he was up for going so,if i can get time off i want to go, wheel all day then drink it up at night.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
I would really like to go before i start school ( mid/end of August). Grant said he was up for going so,if i can get time off i want to go, wheel all day then drink it up at night.

Ill go, if you can give me a date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts