GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I'm 100% going. Also i was wondering if anybody that lives in austin or if anybody that is renting a hotel has any extra space that i can chip in for. I will be at the show all by myself :bawl: bc all my friends are busy this summer so i was hopeing i could chill with some people from here. I was planning on heading up on thursday and hit up sixth street thurs night i will be staying at a friends apartment that night but he is going out of town on fri so i cant stay there all weekend so if any one has any extra space just let me know thanks in advance

·
OG
6,939 Posts
austin. You need to go y2k i wanna see your truck in person. I think it is supposed to be the biggest show in texas. There is a website for the show but i dont know the exact address

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i will be there to spectate as well, who wants to see a stock Z71 with a grill guard :LOL: my truck will be in the parking lot this year.:head:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Only way I'll ever go to THW again is if i'm showing a truck for the first time. My buckets going, but i'm not wasting my time.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have never showed at heatwave, but I have spectated. I have always had a good time. Why is everyone so negative about THW? I look forward to this show every year!

Trey

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
bagged01extcab said:
I have never showed at heatwave, but I have spectated. I have always had a good time. Why is everyone so negative about THW? I look forward to this show every year!

Trey
I've never had a good time and I have some issues about being ripped off by them the first year I went. My first time going, I preregistered paid and everything, some things happened and my truck couldn't make it, and instead of letting me in since they had my money, I had to pay again. I skipped the year before last, but went last year and unless I lived in Austin I don't think the shows worth going to.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
grounded said:
I've never had a good time and I have some issues about being ripped off by them the first year I went. My first time going, I preregistered paid and everything, some things happened and my truck couldn't make it, and instead of letting me in since they had my money, I had to pay again. I skipped the year before last, but went last year and unless I lived in Austin I don't think the shows worth going to.
I think you and I have the same feelings ....

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
i'll be there.........josh, u need to hook up wit me

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have been the last 4 years and every year i get sunburned pretty bad but have a blast...

6th street :head:

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
Josh said:
i will be there to spectate as well, who wants to see a stock Z71 with a grill guard :LOL: my truck will be in the parking lot this year.:head:
Hey Josh, is Hulk going to show the big yellow school bus.. :LOL: :LOL:

And yea i'll be there :D :D

1 - 20 of 122 Posts