GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since teh may 8th one obvisouly didnt happen Im just going to set a date for a meet.

The first GMFS Texas meet will be in Houston, Texas in Bear Creek Park on Saturday May 29th.

I will take care of the reservations and crap as well as food (everyone will just have to pay me at the meet) I think it should take place around 11am so we can eat lunch and the have the rest of the afternoon to do whatever. Everyone should be out of school, and its on a weekend so no excuses, get your lazy asses down here and lets make this fun! Post up if your going and how many will be with you. Also sugestions on what to do after lunch and what we want for food would be welcome. There is a BBQ pit there as well as running water.

Roll Call
Dark Eternal
halecj
SIN
KOEHRSENLB?
VicRed?
Grounded + 1?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This isn't a definate yet but should be me +1 maybe a second truck with 2 others. The 29 is sticking out in my mind for some reason, so I need to make sure nothing else is going on.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Houston no good for me , have fun guys .. :(

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
If I can get off work I am down for a meet.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i will be in houston that weekend but im just going to be dropping my truck off friday and catching a ride back early saturday so i cant make it...

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
off of clay road between the beltway and highway 6.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
the 29th is gonna be bad, im leaving for cancun the week after, and wont be able to leave work that weekend. sorry guys, maybe next time.

·
Registered
787 Posts
if i was staying in college station this summer i'd be there, if ya'll can get justin to drive down there.......i'll ride with him!

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you and justin should split the driving and gas 20/20 and come in 1 truck :read:

·
Registered
787 Posts
yup, my house will just be sitting here this summer with noone in it, if i can't come curt is more than welcome to stay in it..........

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Comon people, I know some more of you can come.

D

·
0 Posts
hmm, should DeToN8TeD grace this meet with his notorious ways.......... :crazy:

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah and bring the warhead, ill bring the cash.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts