Todd
Whifflebat
Kyle
Demon
Deton8ted

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
For what its worth, I think Austin is the most centrally located for everybody, so thats what I voted for. Houston is kinda out of the way for alot of us.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Wouldn't matter to me either....finals end on the 7th so I'll be free....

Cameron

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
San Antonio is do-able for me.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
OK guys, I just had an idea, it may be stupid, but maybe not....

Rather than have a poll about where people want to have it at, how about we have a poll asking where people are coming from? It'll give us a pretty good idea as to the geographic distribution of the people that are interested in the meet, and then the planner (DarkEternal, in this case) can set the meet location accordingly. I only suggest this because it seems that there are a fair number of Okies that are interested. But on the other hand, I guess we could just say, "Tough shit, deal with it." :crazy:

Just an idea. :bowtie:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This could work. Houston is the leading contender right now but if all of the okies arnt willing to drive that far its not such a great place.

Houston is the easiest for me to organise but I can deal with wherever, so just let me know.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Screw the Okies. :read:

To make things easier if it's not in Houston someone from where ever it is should lend DE a hand in planning it since I doubt he's gonna know all the things that can be done in all the places that are contenders.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
grounded said:
Screw the Okies. :read:

To make things easier if it's not in Houston someone from where ever it is should lend DE a hand in planning it since I doubt he's gonna know all the things that can be done in all the places that are contenders.
:flame: :ninja:

:LOL: Cameron

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Physh1 said:
:flame: :ninja:

:LOL: Cameron

:word: :nutkick:
i really wouldnt have a problem with houston seeing as i have family close down there but i will be down there on the 1st for a reunion and dont wanna drive back the next weekend then again in two weeks when i take my truck down there

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i voted austin... dont know why but it seems pretty central.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Houston is way ahead, so here is what im going to do.

Im going to ask everyone who voted to say if they could make it if it was in Houston, and also if it was in Austin. If you could make both put both, if you can only make one put that one. This way, whatever one of teh 2 has the bigger turn out we will choose. Sound good?

I will start by saying I can make it to either.

Edit: Im making a tally in the first post

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Well Houston is way ahead, so here is what im going to do.

Im going to ask everyone who voted to say if they could make it if it was in Houston, and also if it was in Austin. If you could make both put both, if you can only make one put that one. This way, whatever one of teh 2 has the bigger turn out we will choose. Sound good?

I will start by saying I can make it to either.
I can do Austin prolly. Houston is a negative for me.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.