GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to have a Texas meet, Cali has had 2 or 3, and we are at ZERO! I sugest to have a meet like May 8th. Its not too far away, but should leave enough time for people to plan. I would like for it to be in Houston but wherever is cool, just I sugest it be in a place where it wouldnt matter if it rained etc...

If its in Houston I have a place by me where it would be super easy to host, there was a FSC meet there about a year ago and it worked out great. Who would be in on something like this?

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Im down for a Houston meet. May 8th works for me.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
was this that bear creek?? i think a meet would be good. are you volunteering to coordinate this stephen? :shake:

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah bear creek. I could coordinate it if its there and on the 8th, ill be home from school and bored as shit looking for a job.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
austin meet :( :bawl: :bawl:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
i vote austin but if enough austin peeps are going to houston we can all ride together

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
im kinda down for an austin meet myself :whip:

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can do Austin but then someone else would have to find a place and coordinate it all, kinda hard to do from Houston :crazy:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
I'll throw San Antonio in as a suggestion. DFW and San Antonio are my top choices, because I have places to stay at either. I could probably do Austin (its probably the most centrally located for everyone anyway), but I dont know about Houston. :bowtie:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
what time on sat are we talking about Bc i have to work until 5:00pm. I wish there was a little bit more of a heads up bc i realy want to go i have been waiting for a texas meet to happen. If it is going to be in Houston then i can go but if it is in Austin i wont get there until 7:30pm

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I'd like to go to TX meet but H-Town is just way to far east for me. I can prolly pull of Austin or San Antonio.
Hell we can meet at the Horseshoe out here at San Angelo and we can kick it on my boat too. Then go muddin or crawling at Twin Buttes. Everyone bring a sleeping bag and sleep all over my casa. :crazy:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
By the way my brother goes to Angelo state. it is a six hour drive from Houston.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Blue02 said:
By the way my brother goes to Angelo state. it is a six hour drive from Houston.
What's his name? What's he drive?

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Ryan Christian He is a PIKE they have that frat house by the wataburger. I was there for spring break it was awesome. He drives a White 99 extended cab Dodge dakato v6 nuthen special he is a very big guy all he does is work out and drink beer. He works at applebees

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Doesn't ring a bell. I might have met him at one time but I don't remember, not real sure. I used to kick it with the PIKES when I first got to ASU but most of the guys I know are gone now. I have prolly seen him at Applebees at one time or another, when we go for drinks.

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so im going to start a poll on location for may 8th

1 - 20 of 43 Posts