Kyle
1,684 Posts
i wanna goo

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
lowred said:
i will be there. :head:
I'll try to hookup with you there, i'm just going to pay the 30 dollar fee at the door to be in teh show i guess, i hope it doesn't rain!!!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I would go but im moving into my new apartment this weekend up in Dallas, sorry to miss it.

Not to mention my truck is undergoing secret work :bowtie:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Badassilverado said:
The Ski Ranch :head: No way I can make this one (like I make many/any others)
Draft behind an 18 wheeler the whole way and just come!

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have to work in the morning, but ill be there afterward! :head:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
well are you going to enter your truck, i dont wanna go and park by myself there! Who all is going to this!??

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Kyle said:
well are you going to enter your truck, i dont wanna go and park by myself there! Who all is going to this!??
hell no! my red truck looks like complete ass right now. its barely good enough to be in the parking lot.

·
Bigger than you!
196 Posts
lowred said:
hell no! my red truck looks like complete ass right now. its barely good enough to be in the parking lot.
Kinda how i feel about mine(maybe i can find a spot in the back of the lot..HAHA) but either way me and my :bowtie: are going

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
well hell i was gonna enter and park with a few of you guys, now i dunno what i'm going to do

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Kyle said:
well hell i was gonna enter and park with a few of you guys, now i dunno what i'm going to do
we can hold down the parking lot :head: :bowtie:

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kyle....Hulk told me to tell you that he is going definately. He is rolling up with BNC offroad so whoever is going...be sure to look him up. He has a bigazz yellow 2500hd duramax on 38's.....wont be hard to find the big school bus :read:
I personally cant make it, Im going to look at a couple trucks to buy this weekend....business before pleasure :insane:

Stephen...new apt?.....arent you at home now?

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Damn, I have to work this weekend. I hope it didn't flood over at TSR, McQueenie flows into it so I dunno.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
lowred said:
we can hold down the parking lot :head: :bowtie:

Sounds like a plan, a plan that will also save me 26 dollars

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
TexK5 said:
Kyle....Hulk told me to tell you that he is going definately. He is rolling up with BNC offroad so whoever is going...be sure to look him up. He has a bigazz yellow 2500hd duramax on 38's.....wont be hard to find the big school bus :read:
I personally cant make it, Im going to look at a couple trucks to buy this weekend....business before pleasure :insane:

Stephen...new apt?.....arent you at home now?
Don't worry John. I was out getting a money order to pay for my wheels, ordered my tires and found Maxwell Designs new shop. Been a productive day.

Thanks again Austin. :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I wish I could have gone to the show. :bawl:

Mikey: Your welcome. Glad I could help you out. When yall were leaving our parking lot, everybody in the shop was like, "He better air it up to get over the incline". I told em that trucks hardcore, and a little rocker on the pavement never hurt too much. :head:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts