GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas Showdown June 5th in Houston. I have the flyer but it doesn't have the location, I assume it will be at Sam Houston Race park(the horse track) like last year. Once I get conformation I'll post for sure.

It was a decent show last year for a first time event.

June 5th is my Bday so I might do something at the house after the show, if so GMFS members that go to the show are welcome.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I plan on going to Showdown. Just fill us in with the rest of the details when ya get em.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
june 5th ehh? I very well might be able to do that, have to see what my work schedule is like.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VicRed said:
I plan on going to Showdown. Just fill us in with the rest of the details when ya get em.
I emaild them to double check the location. IfI hear back I'll post.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I went last it was pretty good. Did anyone else see the motorcycle stunt show when they flipped the bike on the model posing for a picture pinning her under the hot exaust it burned the hell out of her leg it was messed up

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Blue02 said:
I went last it was pretty good. Did anyone else see the motorcycle stunt show when they flipped the bike on the model posing for a picture pinning her under the hot exaust it burned the hell out of her leg it was messed up
yea that was fucked up... i saw a bunch of crash's that day some kinda funny

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01GMC said:
Missed it last year .. plan on going this year.

It's a one day show .. but wasn't there talk about a two day?
Yeah, I had heard it was supposed to be 2 days this year, but it looks like that's not the case.

Kyle, normaly for a one day show, I wouldn't recomend it, but it was pretty good last year, so it's up to you if you want to make the trip.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, it's not cheep. It's a good show though.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
01GMC said:
I'll go ... just damm.

I heard THW is going up to .... If I am paying $40.00 bucks or better to get in ... they need to invite better strippers ... no more crack whores!!!!!!!!!
:LOL: The $40 wouldn't be bad for a 2 day show. It's steep for one day though.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
40 bux is kinda high for a one day show and it was good last year but not that good maybe they got better shit going on this year

·
OG
6,939 Posts
It is $40 to enter your vehicle. it is only $10 to just look. I might be there i dont know if i have to work yet. So grounded are you still having sumthen at your house afterwards

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blue02 said:
It is $40 to enter your vehicle. it is only $10 to just look. I might be there i dont know if i have to work yet. So grounded are you still having sumthen at your house afterwards
I'll know closer to the show. Right now I still want to, but depending on money I don't know.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts