GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW..DAMN.. AMAZING! If JustinSS is passing though your town, you would be stupid not to take advantage of getting a tune from him. Even if you dont plan on doing any mods, you owe it to yourself and your vehicle to get this done at the very least. The difference you will feel is like night and day. My truck has never ran so well. Thanks Justin.:worship: :handshake

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Good to hear, I plan on using his services after my SC gets dropped in. Hopefully he can help me out.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
yay! another plus one for justin +1

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear, I plan on using his services after my SC gets dropped in. Hopefully he can help me out.
Oh yeah! I can only imagine what your gas pedal will feel like.

I can't wait to get mine done once my headers come in.
GET R DONE! Im a full tank of fuel into the tune, and it seems as though its running even better! He said it would get a little better once it relearns everything. It just runs so smooth and strong now. :head3:

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
did u do the cable tune?

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did u do the cable tune?
not sure what you mean man, maybe he will chime in. He showed up, plugged his comp up, asked a few questions and then we rode around for about an 45 minutes. Well, about an hour and a half if you count the time we were engaged in a " hot pursuit." :rofl2: We witnessed a hit and run, and chased the dirtbags.

I instantly could feel the timing and shift point changes he made. I got the 89 tune, deleted o2's, fan activation, tire o.d. change, turned my idle up a bit. We rode around and he tuned till every bit of spark knock was GONE! The truck just dosn't feel so "heavy" now. I feels lighter and much more responsive now. I only wish I would have done this when I first got the truck!

·
GMC & IROC-Z
348 Posts
Bump,

Just got mine in today, and he has another pleased customer. Shifting is so smooth and has more power behind it. Thanks Justin.

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Nope, just wanted to see if he was going to be in SoCal anytime soon. That's why I quoted you and simply asked "This" in other words, what you said....

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
he will be in so cal again i believe in about a month

·
JEEP JUNKIE
1,480 Posts
ok, I dont drive the truck during the week, I only put 8000 miles on it in the last 2 years so It takes me 3 weeks to go through a tank of gas. I know its gonna take a little longer for me to get the seat time in on the new computer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts