·
[>
3,255 Posts
:eek:wned:

That would suck!

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
that has to be a shitty feeling seeing your truck under water from what you thought was a small ass hole, haha

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
tx marine said:
not that it isnt fawkin deep already, but that isnt a xcab or 4door is it?

I remember seein the pics awhile back and I believe its a single cab lwb :read:

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
:D Jees man, wonder if that was purposly dug out. That is big. Wonder what it felt like goin in lol

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
shouldn't be to hard to get to his spare tire...and once again another great reason not to be the leader in this sorta trail riding...lucky to be alive from something like that too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That seems almost purposely dug out, look at the second pic how shallow it is where he is standing. Then how instantly deep it gets...crazy shit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I heard of farmers doing things like that( digging a deep puddle) to get back at people that go mudding on there farms tearing up the crops. Never seen a pic of it though, lol. Well on the bight side its just a ford.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
PonyKiller87 said:
I heard of farmers doing things like that( digging a deep puddle) to get back at people that go mudding on there farms tearing up the crops. Never seen a pic of it though, lol. Well on the bight side its just a ford.
i don't blame them...i know if i had people tresspassin on my property goin muddin and stuff id do something like that...

·
Registered
482 Posts
If i remember correctly, the guy that owned the land used a backhoe and dug a huge hole to stop off-road excursions on his property

1 - 20 of 20 Posts