GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
shit 440 must be nice, we were rolling too low in my buddy's dime and scraped, lifted up and then we got pulled over....my buddy got a $1700 ticket for that

·
Registered
31 Posts
shit 440 must be nice, we were rolling too low in my buddy's dime and scraped, lifted up and then we got pulled over....my buddy got a $1700 ticket for that

damn it must not have been just for layin frame... it must have been like.. he was speeding with no seatbelt with a headlight and taillight out with no proof of insurance.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
good song choices for the video :imo

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
that's pretty sick. he was throwing a lot of sparks.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Gotta pay to play.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
my club and i used to role 20+ deep and go to La and vegas shows and all drop at the same time it looks sick at night when 20+ rides are all throwing sparks 20Ft

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Damn you're gonna start a forest fire not a riot!! :) Looks badass, also agree with the great choices of songs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good video. Was he using trailer balls?

Is it wierd that I want a ticket for draggin? I just want to see how they explain it on the ticket. Showfest 05, 3 of us were draggin and my 2 club members got pulled over, I couldnt go out like a sucka, so I drug past the cop, he pulled me 1/2 mile down the road (still draggin), then gave me this lame excuse why he wasnt gonna write me a ticket. So close no cigar.

1,932 Posts
that was a nice little spark show with a funny ending :rocking: I took pictures in the back of a truck while it was dragging, LOL kinda scary but fun :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts