GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im done with the outside of the truck for now. Until I need new tires. Then I'll attempt to afford some nice rims and a BL with 39.5's. :hmm:

Im takling the interio now. Started today and used some Mossy Oak camo fabric and did some things. Not done with it yet just got started. Im hoping to get an overhead console and put a 7" screen in it. Me and my paps are starting a sub box that is going to replace the back seat completely and I think it'll be pretty unique. Makin it with fiberglass and a metal rod. I'll get a pic of the idea up. Going to re-carpet the inside......correctly. I did it once and it just looks like ass. Going to get new gauge cluster and do a little more camoing and fiberglass some other stuff up. Here's some pictures......I'll update as I go.

Picture096.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture093.jpg

And I painted the grille black the other day.....it is a little shiney compared to the other blacks but it honestly doesnt look that bad in person. Trying to save up for a replacement bumper as well.

Picture084.jpg

And clay bared/waxed it

Picture082.jpg

I have a couple questions about removing some peices as well.

How do I get this "box" out above the glove box....Im camoing that as well
Picture087.jpg

And how in the world do I get these damn side "pouches" off? I pulled and pulled and pried and pried and one time I got the hole door panal bottom to come off, but the pouch was not bugding. Its a 98.
Picture088.jpg

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
as far as i know, the side pouches dont come off.

front end looks good IMO it drives me crazy why yours looks so much higher than mine? are you cranked a shit ton in front? angles look fairly steep but it just seems like you can see so much more under your bumper than mine, i dont know what the fucking deal is

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah my angles are nice. probably 1.5" crank tops. i got a 1.5" block in the back so it sits a 11.5" back there. I think im 11.5" all around with about 45 psi in the tires...it is a 3/4ton so that might have something to do wiht it...dunno though. maybe cuz i got smaller rims it looks bigger. do you have the valance on? how the lift subframe is designed may play games with your eyes and make yours look lower because it is more "busy" up front.

anyway it is......i would trade my truck for yours in a heartbeat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts