GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who is the Best PS person here ...... I have a reguest...

I would like to have a one off hood made for my truck ...... but don't want to spend the money if it is going to look like shit ... soooo I was wondering if I can get some pics of my style truck and the hood ... if you can do that Vodoo you do and hook it up .... thanx Ken

·
Registered
711 Posts
not to sound cocky or anything, but i think i'm not too shabby at it myself. get some pics uyp and some more details and i'll give it a try.

·
2,451 Posts
skylerlt said:
not to sound cocky or anything, but i think i'm not too shabby at it myself. get some pics uyp and some more details and i'll give it a try.
Ill back you up, you have some great skills.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
skylerlt said:
You aren't too shabby. All your stuff that I have seen has been really good. Sigs are about my specialty I have not had enough practice making hoods and stuff. I can do some basic stuff and color change but I still need a lot of practice.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Guys I just got home from Work ... another 12 hour day lol and my wife tells me that she has something to tell me ...... :nono: the long and the short is ... she drop or Digital camera in the creek :nono: she got it back but it doesn;t work .......LOL just got it so I could take pics of my truck .... so now I have none .... Iwill look online to see if I can find a pewter 00 GMC extended and post that one ... along with a pic of the hood ....
and thanks alot for the helping hand :rocking:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

the hood is like those two I know I can find a better pic with some time ... by truck is a Fleet side with no Bug sheild ... thanx again ...Ken :rocking:

·
Registered
711 Posts
i gave it a quick try. did you know Goodmark makes a steel ram air for our trucks? it looks just like my hood except the front cut out...the same idea as this hood. then you wouldn't have to get a custom hood.

hood.jpg

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skyler where can I see a pic at ?? I have looked for ahood and couldn't find one .... I didn't even see it on Goodmark's website ... thanx Ken

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Badassilverado said:
I think I've seen a Ramair where someone said it was made by Goodmark. Here's one by Keystone Styling:
badass thanx I just can't use that ram air hood ...
that is why I want to go the Route I am ....

·
Registered
711 Posts
here is a gmc with the hood. it is a keystone restyling steel ram air hood. its on cardomain at http://www.cardomain.com/id/redrock the pics are small so i blew it up a lil so its kinda blurry.

gmchood.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts