3K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  oxsign 
#1 ·
The equipment will be...
4 MAW 6.5"
4 Fusion 1" tweeters
1 Sundown 125.2
2 DD 2510 with CF cones
1 Sundown 3000.1

This will all be going into an '05 crew cab.I took out the back seat, cut & re-drilled the brackets to move the rear seat forward an extra 2.25". After that, I measured the space available to get a total of 3.29 cubes gross. After sub & port displacement (2 4" aero ports) I will end up with 2.88 cubes net tuned to 34Hz.

See less See more
#9 ·
how does it sound?:hmm:

#12 ·
Very nice job so far. :thumbsup:

Whats the plans for covering? Speakerbox carpet? Vinyl? Suede!! Resin and paint??

#18 ·
Great work! I hope you keep it up, because I look forward to completed photos!

I haven't figured that out yet, lol. I spent so much time trying to get it to fit/work, that I haven't gotten to that point, lol.
I vote for the Dark Pewter/Charcoal vinyl wrap. If you're looking for good vinyl to use, I recommend Endurasoft. Looks perfect, texture matches, easy to work with, and you can stretch it and it still looks perfect.

#19 ·
It'll get done, LOL. I only have 1 day a week to work on it. My schedule is screwy, so it's going to be a slow build. I figure within the next 2-3 weeks and it should be done. I did just get in my new 2nd factory batt mount to put another yellow top. It nice to have a buddy on the inside.

#20 ·
Very small update, but still an update non the less.

I got the 2nd fatory batt tray in (thx Ty) and batt. I still need to make the connections. Now I need to go to autozone to get a batt hold down. Then I do the big 3, and hook it up.

The tray

Where it's going

And it's in

#21 ·
I know this build is taking a long time, but it will get done. I'm doing everything I need electrical for now. I just did my BIG 3 upgrade, and added my 2nd battery.

(2nd battery)

I still need to run the 0 awg and a fuse holder between the batteries, but I ran out of wire, lol. I'm waiting till my buddy gets home. He has plenty to spare.

#24 ·
Thx guys. It is taking me a little longer than usual, but I don't plan on changing systems anytime soon. And I also plan on keeping this truck for a while, lol. Not to mention be tween work, the "honey do" list, and other things I just haven't had the time to work on it more. I'll get it done soon though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.