GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
All In
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just officially acquired my dad's 2010 GMC. This is the first vehicle I ever drove after I got my licence, so it means a lot to me. I drove it a lot even after I bought my own truck. Driving it just feels so perfect. Anyways, it's a '10 2 wheel drive extended cab Sierra with Z71 package. It has the 5.3L (Love this engine) with SLE trim package. I think anyways.

My only plans as off now is to go through and replace all white lights with LED's and throw on a 2 or 3 inch leveling kit. I'd like to Line-X it and put some running boards on it.

Eventually I'd like to put on a Cold Air Intake kit, and a Bully Dog.

Leveling kit wise, I'm not sure if I need 2 or 3" because the truck sits higher than most I guess cause of the Z71 package.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
So, I just officially acquired my dad's 2010 GMC. This is the first vehicle I ever drove after I got my licence, so it means a lot to me. I drove it a lot even after I bought my own truck. Driving it just feels so perfect. Anyways, it's a '10 2 wheel drive extended cab Sierra with Z71 package. It has the 5.3L (Love this engine) with SLE trim package. I think anyways.

My only plans as off now is to go through and replace all white lights with LED's and throw on a 2 or 3 inch leveling kit. I'd like to Line-X it and put some running boards on it.

Eventually I'd like to put on a Cold Air Intake kit, and a Bully Dog.

Leveling kit wise, I'm not sure if I need 2 or 3" because the truck sits higher than most I guess cause of the Z71 package.

Let me know what you think.
Get a actual Tune, Blackbear. Much better results. running boards, unless AMPs look silly IMO.

·
All In
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get a actual Tune, Blackbear. Much better results. running boards, unless AMPs look silly IMO.
Can you tell a big difference after the Blackbear tune?

·
All In
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It rained here pretty much all weekend and I wanted to do something cheap since I'm trying to save up some money, so I moved my antenna. It actually was really easy, took like 5 minutes I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts