GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post some pics of my daily driver (01 Jaguar S-Type) since I washed and waxed it today. It needed it pretty damn bad too! I washed, clayed and waxed with my PC Orbital Buffer and with Meguiar's #83 (Cleaner & Polish) and two coats of NXT Tech wax. Came out great!

Exterior
IMG_0206.gif

IMG_0208.gif

IMG_0212.gif

IMG_0214.gif

IMG_0216.gif

IMG_0218.gif

IMG_0220.gif

IMG_0222.gif

IMG_0223.gif


Interior
IMG_0224.gif

IMG_0225.gif

IMG_0226.gif

IMG_0227.gif

IMG_0229.gif

IMG_0230.gif

IMG_0231.gif

IMG_0232.gif
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Thought I'd post some pics of my daily driver (01 Jaguar S-Type) since I washed and waxed it today. It needed it pretty damn bad too! I washed, clayed and waxed with my PC Orbital Buffer and with Meguiar's #83 (Cleaner & Polish) and two coats of NXT Tech wax. Came out great!
Is this the one based of the Lincoln LS? Looks mighty nice ... spiff :head:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bcubed said:
Is this the one based of the Lincoln LS? Looks mighty nice ... spiff :head:
Not sure if it was based on it or not. The S-Type came out in 01 and Ford does own Jag so it may be. Not sure though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
00Silverado said:
nice ride, you must be selling the :mexsmoke: :crazy:
:LOL: Thanks! Nah I wish! I'd have some bags by now! :flame:
 

·
I am the Moderatonator!
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
Nice ride man. Its kindof funny, most people would have a truck as a Daily Driver, and keep the Jag for the weekends. At least you know what your priorities are :head:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VicRed said:
Nice ride man. Its kindof funny, most people would have a truck as a Daily Driver, and keep the Jag for the weekends. At least you know what your priorities are :head:
Yep! I like the car, but you can't beat a GMFS! It comes in handy. I'm glad I have it for going shopping, hauling around more people, etc....
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Wow, here I am trying to scrape a couple of thousand bux for a POS daily just to get me to work and back. Very nice Jag.....
 

·
Burning Rubber
Joined
·
994 Posts
groundscraper said:
Wow, here I am trying to scrape a couple of thousand bux for a POS daily just to get me to work and back. Very nice Jag.....


Seriously... nice ride bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
bcubed said:
Is this the one based of the Lincoln LS?
No, that is the x-type. Carbon, that's a nice ride. :head:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
hey nice FORD.....lol

thats still a sweet ride...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top