GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Rusty Shackleford
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the new wheel setup placed on last week but this is the first time the weather was nice enough to clean the truck. The shocks need to be taken off and polished, but that will be a project for the future. Rear fenders 50", Fronts 50". Before anyone asks about the plate, I'm from California but going to school in Iowa.

CST 8"
CST Skid Plate
CST Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms
King Double Bypass Shocks(Front)
Fox Remote Shocks(Rear)
AFE Dumped Exhaust
37x13.50x20" Toyo MT
20x10" Method Race Wheels 4.5"bs

Random stuff that isn't lift related:
EFI Live
T Rex Upper and Lower Grille
AFE Intake
HID Lows and Fogs
LED Tails
Paint Matched Bumpers/Emblems
Rear Seat Amp Rack
2 10" Subs(under seat box)
Speakers/Tweaters

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Perfect dmax! :shake: looks great!

only thing i would change is tint/ "smoke" the tail lights the red is stickin out likea sore thumb.

How do you like the Cst lift?

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
So Sexy!!! Love everything about it. The only thing is the mis-matched shocks. I'd have to have a set of King bypasses or just a set of remote resorvoirs back there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sexy

·
2 Door Hoes
3,137 Posts
Love the wheels, perfect setup

·
Registered
404 Posts
That's gotta be one if the best looking dmax's I've seen in a long time!! Badass ride!

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Looks fucking tits. Unsure if I've ever seen a set of those wheels mounted up before, but I'm liking them!

·
Y IM CRAZY
287 Posts
DAMN Thats Super Clean.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
MUCH better than the setup in your sig. Those wheels look badass. Nice to see a different style black wheel for once. Nice work!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
How the fuck do you drive that thing in Iowa City? I have a hard enough time parking in my Buick :jester: Looks good, but better be careful with all the hippies down there. I'm in Cedar Rapids, btw. You playing sports at Iowa?

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Damn, I almost never hear of people coming from out west to become Hawkeyes, so I figured you were a recruit.

·
nytahoeon23's
1,147 Posts
looks killer man

1 - 20 of 121 Posts