GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
That dude has been trying to sell it since he bought it from Duck. It's a nice rig....I'm trying to remember what he had his reserve at. I also heard he had one hell of a time picking it up when he bought it. I haven't really heard the specifics but heard it was an interesting time....lol

Cameron

·
Registered
639 Posts
its a nice truck....but like someone else said...its more fun to build it and keep it than it is to buy someone elses truck that is already done up.

·
Registered
559 Posts
yeah but there is something about that truck that is just amazing,and like grounded said before you can just repaint it and change the interior and it will be fine.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
02chevy said:
yeah but there is something about that truck that is just amazing,and like grounded said before you can just repaint it and change the interior and it will be fine.
I have someone that seems seriously interested in my truck, so once i figure out where i'm gonna come up with the rest of the money I'll be getting back with Chad. Of course last week I heard about a '97-'98 for sale and even after paying off my truck I'd have about 7k so I'm giving thought to it too.

As far as his trip home, yeah it pretty much sucked. If I rember right, he was about 3miles from home when an 18 wheeler blew a tire and chunks hit the front driverside fender and broke part of the rear fender, than at a show right after that one of the valves screwed up dropping the front left of the truck doing some damage. I'm wondering if Duck worked some voo doo and put a curse on that truck. :LOL:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
grounded said:
As far as his trip home, yeah it pretty much sucked. If I rember right, he was about 3miles from home when an 18 wheeler blew a tire and chunks hit the front driverside fender and broke part of the rear fender, than at a show right after that one of the valves screwed up dropping the front left of the truck doing some damage. I'm wondering if Duck worked some voo doo and put a curse on that truck. :LOL:
Ouch....doesn't sound good at all...

Cameron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts