GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got home and my new grille arrived. Took off the grille shell and went to work...this grille is cool as hell(looks a lot better in person, the pictures fked it up) but its only held on with thoughs plastic ties(not twist ties but them strong mofos)
put the parking lights on uhh a few days ago heres pictures:
grillefront.jpg

grilleleft.jpg

grilleright.jpg

grille.jpg

here is the pattern of it(u cant tell in any other pictures)
grillepattern.jpg

and i had to be cool like everyone else and take one like this:
posegrille.jpg

oh and no its not too small there is a rubber strip going all the way around the edges so it wont fk up the chrome or scratch anything :head:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Looking good :head:

How is the quaility of that grill? I was looking into one for my truck, but I don't want a POS.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i like it! what else you got in store??? out of all the stuff on there, what have you added?

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
id lose the running boards but the vent visors and the bugshield really set your truck off. :bowtie:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowred said:
i like it! what else you got in store??? out of all the stuff on there, what have you added?
Not really sure what I want to do, this summer the running boards are coming off for sure(tricky mofos to take off) and god knows what else.
the mods I have done:

glass packs(exhaust)
3" BL
33" Summit Trail Climber CT's
16x8 American Racing Baja's
Clear Corners
Parking Lights
Grille
De...uhh stickered :insane:
took off front license plate
then interior goodies(2 10" Kicker Comp VR's, Pioneer H/U)

Stu said:
id lose the running boards but the vent visors and the bugshield really set your truck off.
Like I said the running boards are coming off...the bugshield will probably be too because the paintjob is already fked up...and get use to the vent visors...their staying :) I actually like them(not looks) because I can row down my window in the rain(a little anyways) and not get rain inside the cab.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HumanZoom said:
Looking good :head:

How is the quaility of that grill? I was looking into one for my truck, but I don't want a POS.
The grille is actually very well made, powder coated and everything...I like the rubber strip that goes around the edges too, won't harm the paint or anything...
but the bad thing is...to put the grille on they just used them like packing ties...that u can like put them on but they wont go in reverse unless u cut them things. You actually really can't tell they are there unless u look but in the 4th picture u can find them if u look close.
other then that they are great...went right over my factory grille so I didnt have to cut anything....and I only paid like $45 for it :head:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts