GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the last thread I will ever post of my truck while its actually completely mine. I havent done hardly anything to it in about 6 months. I'm unsure where exactly my dad will take the truck from here but I'm sure at some point it will be bagged. The first thing on his list for it is to keep the same paint scheme but completely redo it with the flames being a little brighter and adding some shadowing and highlighting and stuff. Anyways here is the pics. I'll start with the oldest pics I have then the last pics will be from today. (it has 160,000 miles on it now btw)

truckfeb3.jpg

truckfeb2.jpg

Picture041.jpg

J6.jpg

J7.jpg

P1010045.jpg

truck009.jpg

JJ004.jpg

truck5720052003.jpg

truck51820052002.jpg

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
came out awesome...i think a HD hood would be a nice mod to it as well as the shading of the flames

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
those new 20's are easily the best thing you ever did to the truck. Such a HUGE improvement over the old ones.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
beautiful truck man. You took a perfectly good truck and made it so sexy. Im sure whatever you decide to do the next truck will look amazing as well.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Looks good! :D:D But what the hell is that red thing in the pic of it on the side of the road???

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Sweet looking truck man. I love it

Where'd you get the lower valance from?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good! :D:D But what the hell is that red thing in the pic of it on the side of the road???
dont really know what it is.. i was drivin through an intersection downtown okc and i just slammed on the brakes because noone was around and snapped a few pics..

tires on the new wheels are 245/40.. they made a huge difference in how enjoyable the ride was over the 255/35's

thanks for the compliments

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
love kid, cant wait to see a build up on the new one :thumbsup:

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
word, i hope you decide to build the red one since you did such a job on the old truck :rocking:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts