GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stuff is flying out of vendors hands fast! I just got word I'll have 2 cases here on Friday. Each bottle contains 8oz's of product and 2 applicator pads. It can be sprayed on or applied by applicator pad in small overlapping circles similar to how you apply waxes. Applying it thin is the key and the product simply evaporates! No residue which means no buffing! Price is 24.95 :waytogo:
Here is a pic of Brig2221's car after a detail and application of opti-seal by autopia member scottwax :cheers: I can take pre-orders and ship them Friday :rocking:
DSC00081.jpg

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
cool... any more specifics on the product?? Carnuba based or synthetic polymer?? Multistage or single coat?? etc.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a polymer, which, as I stated, is a wipe on - walk away, product. Just one application is enough, however, you can layer it. You'll need to wait 12-24 hours to reapply though. Doing another layer after 20 or 30 minutes will only be as good as having done a thick layer the first time.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
hmmmm... I might have to pick some up and give it a try.

BTW: I was going to place an order thru your website for some mf towels and the mf detergent, do you ONLY take paypal?? Reason I ask is that I canceled my paypal a while back b/c they kept screwing things up. Can you take just straight up credit card?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm this is pretty neat, so you have used the product im assuming? how do you like the results?
I havent had the opportunity to try it yet. I wasnt one of the few lucky ones to test the samples. However, I spent a lot of time on the phone w/ guys who did and so far everyone has been very impressed. I'm looking forward to testing it myself as I have yet to be let down by an optimum product. opti seal has been in testing for a few years, so I'm sure it will satisfy :)

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmm... I might have to pick some up and give it a try.

BTW: I was going to place an order thru your website for some mf towels and the mf detergent, do you ONLY take paypal?? Reason I ask is that I canceled my paypal a while back b/c they kept screwing things up. Can you take just straight up credit card?
you can pay through cc on the site :)

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, here is what I will do as an introductory offer on Opti-Seal. After your guys discount, and with shipping, I will offer the 8oz bottle of opti seal and 2 applicator pads for 25.00 shipped!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did not put it on the site yet. I prefer if you just paypal me directly for this intro/pre-order special. It'll be up on the site come Friday though. Shoot me a pm if you want a bottle on the intro price and I'll send over my paypal addy :)

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
ill take one, i need to order some other stuff too..... put one aside for me!

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
Sorry to sounds stooooopid, but what exactly does Optimum's Opti-Seal do? What is it?

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Hey Chris, I'll be taggin you for one, save some for me...

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Today is the last day to receive the opti seal at the intro price. if you sent payment, your bottle went out today. As long as you send payment in the next few hours, you'll still get the great pricing, however, the bottle wont ship til Monday.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i need to make my order still, chris you know im good for it. ill try and do it tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts