GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my truck on a road trip to do an oil change for work. its a nice day out so i didnt want to take the service truck....and what do i get, my idiot partner forgets to put the lid on one of the used oil jugs and there goes 3 gallons of used oil.

all down my bed, and UNDER the bedliner and what u see here. I should play the lottery or something with this kind of luck...ugh.. i was sooo mad. i was throwing everything i could get my hands on. but im cooled down now. all this took about 3 hours to clean up.

Weak stomach's beware.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
didnt get fired, big misunderstanding on my boss's part.
I'm gald you didn't lose your job. :head: Sucks about your truck, did you get your truck all cleaned up yet? I'll send you a PM later about flashlight drag races here at a local airport. :burnout:

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
1buda said:
I'm gald you didn't lose your job. :head: Sucks about your truck, did you get your truck all cleaned up yet? I'll send you a PM later about flashlight drag races here at a local airport. :burnout:
What airport 1buda?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
g_unit77 said:
What airport 1buda?
Damm g_unit77 sorry I forgot you live in the north hills right.
It's gonna be at the Zelie airport starting next month. I left the flyer at work so tomorrow I'll post the info up.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Nasty, glad you got it all cleaned up ... before I had my truck I had a '94 Cutlass Supreme. One day I went to work and parked where I always do, when I got out I saw I had run over a paint can and it was all over my car and rims, car was Aqua, the paint was bright blue.

Anyways, it just so happened they were striping the parking lot that week, oddly enough the bright blue was the same color as the lines for the hadicapped parking, needless to say I was furious .. I had to take off work get some lacquer thinner and in the cold and the wet clean my car, I got it clean and filed a police report with the campus, but the dicks never did anything ... :pissed:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Oh Shit! Your truck makes mine look 1000 times better now! :jester: Hope that cleans up OK. You still running on 7 cylinders?

Glad to hear you did not get fired!

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it cleaned up nice though, except for the bedliner. needs to be scrubbed better. I will wash and wax the truck tomorrow and spend all day making her feel better. lol.

NO, the other guy laughed at me, made a joke on how my truck wont rust now, and then walked back into work. Thats what i was so mad about.

Dan

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
1buda said:
Damm g_unit77 sorry I forgot you live in the north hills right.
It's gonna be at the Zelie airport starting next month. I left the flyer at work so tomorrow I'll post the info up.
It's alright, Yeh i got a flyer at a car cruise a few weeks ago, they start Friday June 25th and then on again Saturday June 26th, you gonna be there?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:insane: That sucks. Glad you got it all cleaned up now.
I would have been :pissed: I hate cleanin up oil.

BTW.. is that a GMFS sticker I see there?
What size is that?

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1truess, yeah its on all 8 now, but running really lean on bank 2. long term fuel is at 25%...fuck

bigbubbabd, yeah its a gmfs sticker, its a 22" or whatever size it was in the 20" range

1 - 20 of 24 Posts