GMC Truck Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry. Forgot to include that in there, too. Like I said, those are just placeholders so I know what to get. Amazon didn't have zaino edgeless. I just put the rag company ones there so I remember to get the zaino ones.

The clay bar stuff is because idk which ones to get yet. In your video you said it doesn't matter what clay bar you get. But in the "how to clay bar thread" people are talking about different grits and clay. So I just had both of those because I found the other ones later for cheaper. I'm only going to buy one when I figure out if different bars do different things.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
You don;t need BOTH Zaino's towels AND The Rag Company's towels. It one OR the other. The Rag Company is the better bargain so buy theirs.

The only clay you need is consumer grade clay. It is the MILDEST of all clay bars being sold.

·
Registered
443 Posts
You don;t need BOTH Zaino's towels AND The Rag Company's towels. It one OR the other. The Rag Company is the better bargain so buy theirs.

The only clay you need is consumer grade clay. It is the MILDEST of all clay bars being sold.
Yeahhh, I wasn't going to buy both towels. Just whichever was the better deal. How do you know if it's consumer grade clay?

Other than those two issues, does everything else look right?

Thanks for the videos and all your help by the way! I sub'd, the videos are awesome.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
How do you know if it's consumer grade clay?
Watch, then buy what I recommend. If you buy the stuff I recommend in the videos in this thread, you won't have to ask about your list so watch those videos again and take more notes.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts