GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rid of the Jag. The tranny went out in it and it was the last year under warrenty, so I thought I'd go ahead and get rid of it while I had the chance to get some money out of it. I've had for 3 years and was tired of it and wanted something new. Went a little ricey on ya'll!! I went out and got an 05 Scion XB. I just got the 18" Enkei CDR9's put on Monday and now I'm looking for some lowering springs. I want to lower it at least 2 inches or more. Then a system and some performance stuff.
IMG_0344.gif

IMG_0345.gif

IMG_0346.gif

IMG_0348.gif

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
..ummmmm...... a scion?..... i'm speechless. for once.

i cant see the pics at work... so i'll comment when i get home.. LOL

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
If I were to get a Scion, it'd be the TC. My mom likes the xA, or maybe the xB, I cant remember. I'm sure you like the gas mileage though :D
Get a turbo for that :crazy:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Y2KSierra said:
From a Jag to a Scion. This has to be a first in history :anitoof:

Congrats :crazy:
Yeah I know! :crazy: But I'll be through with school sometime next year and I would have to start paying the insurance (Which was high as hell on the Jag!!) and having to buy gas! So I thought I'd get something new while I still could!!!

·
2,451 Posts
im loving the bread box :head: :head:
Ive always liked those cars, even though they are a little rice:van:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cristian1la said:
how is that thing on power with the stock engine. Is it okay for the occasional kragen drive?
The power is "ok", not the greatest in the world but pretty good for this thing. I'm going to up the HP on it!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I like the boxy style, but I can't say I like the dash at all, not a fan of the center mounted gauges.

Oh, and why is most every picture you take next to a gas pump? :lol: .. Just a guess, a family member owns it a gas station?? :think:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bcubed said:
Oh, and why is most every picture you take next to a gas pump? :lol: .. Just a guess, a family member owns it a gas station?? :think:
LOL That's my dad's business. It's a bulk oil company. That's some old gas pumps. We only use one of them for our personal gas. That's also where I wash my truck/car's at too. Cause of the shade.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
oh damn i hate those things! ive had to sit in the back seats of the xA and the xB and my knees were hittin my chin practically :crazy: but rear legroom is of no concern to you. Something that gets good mileage and keeps some miles off your truck, good daily driver :head2:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've always wanted an Xb since i first saw one but it was because i thought it would be a nice TOY to spend money on...kind of like a quad or dirtbike :crazy: Put some cans on that biatch and slam it on those 18's :anitoof:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
onyx said:
ok.... umm.. now that i saw the pictures..... geez.. dude... why not at least a neon??? :crazy:
No one gets laid in a Neon! :pow:

:crazy:

Looking good Carbon :head: Keep us updated

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
uhm, I actually kinda like it. I dont really like the interior that much, its hard to explain, looks both new and old at the same time. What kinda mileage does that thing get?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HumanZoom said:
No one gets laid in a Neon! :pow:

:crazy:

Looking good Carbon :head: Keep us updated
A Neon? Come on I hate those!! Yeah the interior is kinda ok. The all black is hard to keep clean but I'll prolly through some Katzkin on it and some other stuff.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts