GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 silverado crew cab 5.3 v8

Bought this last thursday and love it!!! Also got a great deal on it, almost a steal imo.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

:big_banana_Dance:

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
looks like things are changing around for you. congrats

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
nice
:high5:

Looks weird with no factory tint on the back windows though. So used to see it with it.

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like things are changing around for you. congrats
Ya things have def changed since right before last christmas. I almost lost hope for the future at that time but everything has turned around. Thanks man.

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whyd u buy my truck dick haha

good purchase i hope i can pick one up soon

plans?
lol, im gonna put shackles out back, rollpan maybe, tint billet grill color match some stuff and stereo. Nothing to extreme since i still have my bagged regular cab to tinker with. I found this one on autotrader locally for a great price so when you look you might try that out. Thanks man i am glad i purchased it, i love it!

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Whats a steal on those these days?

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
2005 silverado crew cab 5.3 v8

Bought this last thursday and love it!!! Also got a great deal on it, almost a steal imo.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

:big_banana_Dance:
looks alot like my dads lol

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks like a good place to start. Oh, and those small plans are going to turn into bigger plans. And don't try to tell me otherwise.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Not bad at all. How did you score that? Miles?

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not bad at all. How did you score that? Miles?
100g, just got lucky i suppose ya its alot of miles but my reg cab has almost 200g and still runs smooth. Plus me and the wife have excellent credit scores.

·
Dragging thru!!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like a good place to start. Oh, and those small plans are going to turn into bigger plans. And don't try to tell me otherwise.
Lol ya i know, my reg cab is a victim of that. I will do the small plans until i get something else later down the road, or thats the plan lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts