GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I KINDA got my urge out of me, but I didn't get my 4WD like I wanted. I settled for an 05 2WD CCSB Silverado. It's a Dark Spiral Grey Metallic, LS trim version, 4.8 V-8 with only 32,000 miles on it. I'm gonna leave this one relatively stock since I guess I'm keeping the show truck for a while and can pull with this one. Right now the plans are tint the windows (dealership is taking care of that for me), billet grill, antennae, color match the plastics, Esky door handles, and maybe a set of the new Tahoe 20's. It was tough getting rid of my GMC, but the dealership gave me a decent deal on it trade in wise, so I couldn't refuse giving it to them. Let me know what you guys think.

nt2.jpg

nt3.jpg

nt4.jpg

nt6.jpg

And the first mod that got done to it...a Pioneer D3 In-Dash Navi Unit....

nt8.jpg

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Nice Rig Chris!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The plan now is to try and sell it still, but if I still have it making the trip down to LFT this September and hanging out with all the LA guys on here.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice looking truck man

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
The plan now is to try and sell it still, but if I still have it making the trip down to LFT this September and hanging out with all the LA guys on here.

Chris
Acro Texas
cool deal, god i wish i had the money/space to get your s-10:read:

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd bag this one if I could sell the S-10....no not really...it might void the warranty...

Chris

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd prolly just throw some 22's with a 2/4 if I sell the S-10. And maybe a Radix...lol

Chris

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
nice cc, makes me want one :bowtie:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks good. Buy my Bonspeeds for it!

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
if you want to keep it relatively stock, i think a stance like chevycrew's old truck 2/4 w/265's would be perfect

1 - 20 of 24 Posts