GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wheels came in yesterday got them on today dont look to shabby They are the ultra nomads with antracite. 17x9 wheel with about 5.91 inch of backspace they are about flush with the fenders now.
Pictures arent the greatest are from my phone couldnt find the camera
0714091943.jpg

0714091655.jpg

0714091654.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
how much did you pay for those?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I payed a 125 a wheel and why did i get them well why does anyone buy anything for there truck. The origonal plans were to get a 3 inch suspension lift and some big tires but recently Ive talked to some people and im leaning a little more to a leveling kit and some 285s. Looked at some bf goodrich muddterrains today that were 98 a piece is this a deal? The only problem is they were 255 75 17 so they are a tad narrower than stock but actually sit a little higher.

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
If I was buyin some aftermarket wheels I'd get bigger than stock :imo
especially since you can get 20's from the factory on the NNBS

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Looks clean...almost OEMish :thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im not a big fan of real big wheels i actually thought 17 was a little to big but still look good I dont like the low profile tire look on trucks dont look right to me. But yea I was also thinkin cowl hood eventually and a bullbar for the front then maybe some performance mods. But as of now ive got the wheels billetgrille and magnaflow duals .

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
im not a fan of those wheels, they look like a 6 spoke version of GMs old wheel that they used to but on the lower class trucks.... 17s is the smallest wheel you can go on a NNBS... I agree on some 20 with a nice tire...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts