GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 574 Posts

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics for the people who missed out on this majestic meet. The meet was awesome but the ride afterward was EPIC!!

pics on the way, me and kenny (SDSUmudman) going to meet up with some SS guys.

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

just a lil teaser
DSC01433.jpg

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
waiting...

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
man, we sure have a lot of members with SS's

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha this shit was fun another meet is MAY one once a month

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
lol and we're just getting started

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
It was nice meeting everyone yesterday. It was fun but next time it needs to be better organized. Im trying to upload my pictures but its not letting me:flame:. Thanks for the cam Joe..your truck is looking sick man.:shake:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
It was nice meeting everyone yesterday. It was fun but next time it needs to be better organized. Im trying to upload my pictures but its not letting me:flame:. Thanks for the cam Joe..your truck is looking sick man.:shake:
dude, those 2 cops that rolled up on us were fucking creeping out for me dude, i had to pull into a parking spot and wait for them to leave

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
dude, those 2 cops that rolled up on us were fucking creeping out for me dude, i had to pull into a parking spot and wait for them to leave
yeah man freakin assholes..they were using their spot light on me before I took off.:supergay:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
well it was good times and great meeting u guys, i was one of the guys with an SSS(the fat guy with long hair,lol). but I'd definately be down another meet soon and next time we organize a meet over on SSS.com ill post it up here, would love to see ur trucks again and hang out with u guys. damn i think i'm gonna have to jump on the special sig bandwagon, LMAO!!!!!

-Rob

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
well it was good times and great meeting u guys, i was one of the guys with an SSS(the fat guy with long hair,lol). but I'd definately be down another meet soon and next time we organize a meet over on SSS.com ill post it up here, would love to see ur trucks again and hang out with u guys. damn i think i'm gonna have to jump on the special sig bandwagon, LMAO!!!!!

-Rob
dude your truck was pretty loud:head:

1 - 20 of 574 Posts