GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
now why did you have to go and crush them. u could have sold them on ebay :crazy:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That's a pretty expense can crusher!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't drink anything but Vanilla coke. I drink around four 24 pack cases a week of it. I can't wait till I get some draggin footage to post on here :)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol
By that ... you should have a coke in you hand at all times.
actually that's what my friends always say to me becuase when I get out of the truck, go over to their house, etc... I have a V. Coke in my hands. From the time I go to bed until the time I wake up I will usually have had 2 to 3 of em. As for sleep I usually get 8-9 hours

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
way2hi said:
I can't drink anything but Vanilla coke. I drink around four 24 pack cases a week of it. I can't wait till I get some draggin footage to post on here :)
It's Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi for me mostly, I have a fridge at work and usaully keep it stocked with a case or so, sometimes I mix it up with some Diet Mountain Dew or Diet Sprite ... I drink regular drinks on occasion, but the diets don't even taste like diet to me anymore I'm so used to them.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Ever thought of buying stock in Coke? :LOL: I sure hope your drinking DIET Vanilla Coke all day long.. cause if what you say is correct, you're drinking:

-2688g of Carbohydrates a week
-2688g of Sugar a week
-9600 Calories a week

DIET Vanilla Coke:
-2880 of Sodium only
-0 Calories, 0 Carbs, 0 Fat, 0 Sugar, 0 everything else

Btw, Coke is launching it's new Low Carb C2 Coke soon...
coke.jpg

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Just FYI, my mom used to drink about 3-5 cokes a day since she was like 18 or so. When she turned around 40 she was showing all the signs of MS so she got pretty depressed and stopped drinking them... After a year without drinking them the spots on her brain dissapeared and she has felt better than she has in 20 years... She hasn't had one in about 3 years and has way more energy and sleeps way better.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
no wonder why you are so bored. making all these videos(they are cool) because you have so much sugar in your blood. LOL

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't drink diet drinks, but my doctors want me to get as much stuff in me to gain weight as possible so me gaining weight isn't a problem. It is effecting my teeth though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts