GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BNC is going to show the build up of my rust bucket on thier site( www.bncoffroad.com ). I'm not sure when the first pics will be up, but Rob just called to ask me what I wanted to call it. :D

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Thats badass Mike :head:

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
can you tell us more about this rust bucket?
and any before shots to share?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chevyman992002 said:
is it gonna be ready for LFT?
Sure is. The stereo and interior should be done too....although that's gonna be cutting it close. But the truck will be "done" (minus a brake upgrade and performance goodies) at LFT.

I'll get some before pics up later.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
grounded said:
Sure is. The stereo and interior should be done too....although that's gonna be cutting it close. But the truck will be "done" (minus a brake upgrade and performance goodies) at LFT.
Wish I could say the same thing.

I might just drop by BNC and check it out for myself. BNC is around the corner from my pad....

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's the before pics since i couldn't get into photobuck earlier.
DSC03105.jpg

DSC03092.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03083.jpg

ride height
DSC03080.jpg

4x4 mode:LOL:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
grounded said:
ride height
DSC03080.jpg

4x4 mode:LOL:
Have you ever had it at ride height and have someone flip out about how low it was, only to drop it on the ground and watch them crap :crap: their pants? :lol:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bcubed said:
Have you ever had it at ride height and have someone flip out about how low it was, only to drop it on the ground and watch them crap :crap: their pants? :lol:
:LOL: I don't think anyones :crap: thier pants, but I've had a number of people say I wasn't gonna make it unless i raised it more.

One of the funniest things was haveing my truck kinda high for some reason and sitting in a parking lot trying to call a friend of mine when a kid in Nissan tried clowning on me. I let him and his friend have thier fun, hung up my phone, smiled at them and dropped my truck. Normally I don't really do stuff like that, i let them play and think they clowned me, but that day i had to do it. The look on thier faces was great.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
grounded said:
:LOL: I don't think anyones :crap: thier pants, but I've had a number of people say I wasn't gonna make it unless i raised it more.

One of the funniest things was haveing my truck kinda high for some reason and sitting in a parking lot trying to call a friend of mine when a kid in Nissan tried clowning on me. I let him and his friend have thier fun, hung up my phone, smiled at them and dropped my truck. Normally I don't really do stuff like that, i let them play and think they clowned me, but that day i had to do it. The look on thier faces was great.
hahah thats the only time you've done it? Since i've gotten my truck painted, everyone just thinks all it is a nice painted truck. Now pretty much anyone with anything tries to clown on me... too bad i can pretty much beat anyone out. Some guy saw my truck when i was in a drive through and started bumpin when i was ordering my food. He like nodded at me. Needless to say he definitely couldn't order his food :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2k1slvrdo said:
hahah thats the only time you've done it? Since i've gotten my truck painted, everyone just thinks all it is a nice painted truck. Now pretty much anyone with anything tries to clown on me... too bad i can pretty much beat anyone out. Some guy saw my truck when i was in a drive through and started bumpin when i was ordering my food. He like nodded at me. Needless to say he definitely couldn't order his food :D
My truck was still blue at the time. I've always just blown off the guys trying to clown me. I ride as low or lower than they lay out so what's the point. If someone with a bodydrop wants to play I'll play too, but it's not every day you run into another BDed truck.

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Can't wait to see your truck done, it's gonna be incredible.

I rarely clown on people, but laying it out in a parking lot always turns everyone's head. Scaring old people is fun. :D

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
I rarely clown on people, but laying it out in a parking lot always turns everyone's head. Scaring old people is fun. :D
I mentioned it before, but the only story I really have is going up a parking deck when my truck had a static drop, and dragging my tranny crossmember every ramp, the look on the people's faces, and few of them had their backs turned and when they heard the noise they jumped and started looking around for some sort of accident :lol:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
Can't wait to see your truck done, it's gonna be incredible.

haha yea... scaring old people is funny. I was going through the drive through ATM at my bank, i hit my drivers side front down b/c i was bored... needless to say, a teller walked over to the window which had blinds on it, and looked out to see what had happened. I guess bank people get scared easily.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
mike
whats up with the rust spots on the paint? it looks like they have it tore down good too bad it will be august 20th before my next texas trip (when is it leaving the shop?)

1 - 20 of 144 Posts