GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the tune is still CRAZY rich, but thats just to be safe.
exhaust sounds pretty weird in the low end, dunno why...but its even louder than that when you get on it :evil:

practice run
th_0313072304.jpg

tried to get it from a roll but it wouldnt grab still! notice the peelage around 45 :head:
th_0313072310.jpg

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn that thing pulls. Have you had a chance to dyno it yet?
nope, just a road tune. but dyno will be soon

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
edit: damnit.

·
Registered
158 Posts
DUDE, that is sick! I love that the sound that the SC makes. You can really hear that engine whine!!! I can't wait to get mine installed. I ended up emailing whipple and they said that I would need to get updated items that would end up costing like 2500.

Sounds like a LOT just to update.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DUDE, that is sick! I love that the sound that the SC makes. You can really hear that engine whine!!! I can't wait to get mine installed. I ended up emailing whipple and they said that I would need to get updated items that would end up costing like 2500.

Sounds like a LOT just to update.
whipple is pretty crazy man. if you can, call them again and try to get a list of all the parts you need. i can get you a deal on them :shake:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looking good there Mike... I'll bring my camera for when we get a chance to nail the tune down in a couple of weeks.

Now imagine those vids with another 500rpms to the shift points and more intake and exhaust duration and lift. :read:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
oh boy that's fast. i wish i could break the tires loose at 45 mph. :insane:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Looking good there Mike... I'll bring my camera for when we get a chance to nail the tune down in a couple of weeks.

Now imagine those vids with another 500rpms to the shift points and more intake and exhaust duration and lift. :read:
haha exactly, stick a cam in that bitch, it could use another 40 horse anyways :crazy:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I love whine, and it appears to be damn quick too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts