:LOL: Does it not hurt the paint?

Your truck is sweet looking even with that sign :drool:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
:LOL: Does it not hurt the paint?

Your truck is sweet looking even with that sign :drool:
Looks like he's got some towels or somethin stuck under there so it doesnt really touch...

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
That looks way to cool :head2:
Now where's the pics of yourself carrying the pizza boxes. LOL J/K

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
They do pay for your gas, right? With so cal prices and the mileage of these pigs, you've gotta be burning $6-10/hours in gas alone.

And one thing I've always wondered about pizza delivery...do they make you put the pizzas in the cab or can you put 'em in the bed since you have a cover so they don't stink things up?

·
Registered
832 Posts
i bet if you rolled to a show with it youd get in a mag. They always have one or two pics that are just like WTF? maybe a good way to break onto the scene hehe.

Oh...bring me some hot wings and dots. Not here in 30 min...its free.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
i bet if you rolled to a show with it youd get in a mag. They always have one or two pics that are just like WTF? maybe a good way to break onto the scene hehe.

Oh...bring me some hot wings and dots. Not here in 30 min...its free.
:word: That would be awesome! And i'm not tlaking about the hot wings and dots :anitoof:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
endo said:
And one thing I've always wondered about pizza delivery...do they make you put the pizzas in the cab or can you put 'em in the bed since you have a cover so they don't stink things up?
:word: Id want the Pizza smell in my truck. :drool:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
thats awesome. my buddy used to have a pizza sign on his 04 hemi ram and everyone asked him if he was a drug dealer on the side when they got their pizza :anitoof:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
:LOL: awesome ... I just noticed in this pic that it looks like your front wheel is off the ground just sitting on the inside corner, whats up with dat? Mine sits pretty flat on the ground aired out.

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Badass. I'd order more pizza if it showed up in a ride like yours. :drool: Unfortuantly, my Dominos delivery shows up in a shitty little mid 80's Celica thats half red primer , and half grey primer, and all dents. All the cheese is always stuck to the top of the box too.... :pissed:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
:rocking: That sign at a show will definately get you on a mag. Do you hit switches when you get to the house?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts