GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9959 Posts

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up a picture of an nnbs with a static drop. Post yours, your friends, your favorite or all of the above. Give the drop and tire size if you have it. Feel free to add before and after shots. And also what you used to drop it.

9/12 on 295/30R24

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
and the red one is not static, the frame is touching the ground...
It is static 9/12 making 827HP

Here is mine before air ride.
3/6 DJM control arms and flip kit.
24" BOSS 333
275/30R24 Toyo Proxes 4
Nor-lanShow.jpg

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I don't see that, look at the frame. does he throw sparks 24/7?

edit: nvm, that's the drivers side rear tire that makes it look like the frame has a bump that is touching the ground, my bad.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
formerly "miamigrant"
270 Posts
3/6 DJM arms and flip kit with MCG helper bags on 275/55/20's:

I switched later to MCG spindles, Belltech struts.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I drive mine around with about 2 fingers width of space under my frame (skinny fingers) and I daily it... And my truck is a fucken long ass extended cab...
Nice. I've never driven a static truck so I guess I shouldn't have said that. The bumper looks like it could be a huge problem. Less clearance than frame. If I only drove at that height with my truck, even with badass shocks, it would probably be scraping frame a lot. And the bumper would be ripped off.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Nice. I've never driven a static truck so I guess I shouldn't have said that. The bumper looks like it could be a huge problem. Less clearance than frame. If I only drove at that height with my truck, even with badass shocks, it would probably be scraping frame a lot. And the bumper would be ripped off.
Haha, I rip the lower air dam off of mine like 2 times a week...

1 - 20 of 9959 Posts