Your wheels are clean...and simple...kudos to you
thanks for the kudos
IMO everyone STFU and post more pics of static NNBS
i agree wana see more more trucks and no more debating lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
Your wheels are clean...and simple...kudos to you

Whats your area...you gotta remember you live in Texas, prob the most popular state for modified trucks...?? Am i wrong..?
Yeah I bet they are more common in Cali, but I really don't see them much here, and def. not in my area since I do not live in a place with ugly beat up caprices, impalas and cheap junk cars on wheels that can buy the car ten fold haha.
The only thing I have against stockers is too much sidewall. If I wanted that look I would sell the Tahoe, hop is a Silvy and get 37-38" tires with 24s and a 8" lift.
BTW I will upload some update pics on Wendesday, should be tits I hope.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
:secret:

Finally got my grill off...It only took 2 pairs of pliers, 1 random screw, a screwdriver and a wood chisel..lmao

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
:secret:
Finally got my grill off...It only took 2 pairs of pliers, 1 random screw, a screwdriver and a wood chisel..lmao
:rofljest: practice makes perfect.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Thanks to FastWS6TA for clearing them for me...:shake:

Forgot to put the foam on 1 and i need another pack of bulbs...O'Reilleys only had 1 pack left

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts

·
Goin Low
3 Posts
Quick dumb question. I'm deciding between bagging and static. Thing I want to know is if I go 4/7 static, will my 305/40/22s on 22x9.5 +30 rub like a bitch? I don't mind a little rub.

Just tryin to figure if I have to buy new tires, I'll just bag the truck and save more money, instead of just dropping it 4/7 w/ the 305/40s

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
I would say you would be okay with 305/40/22's. I remember someone had them(can't remember who) on here had 305/40/22's with 4/7.

I got 285/40/22 on 22x9 +32mm rims and still have a good chunk of room.

·
Registered
177 Posts
4/7:big_banana_Dance:
Big Thumbs up!! Looks Good! Thats exactly the way mine looked with the 4/7 but I didnt like the little Cali lean it gave me. I actually installed the Hangers this past weekend and gave me a slight rake and alot less bottoming out, but looks good, well to me it does. Ill try and get picks after I wash the truck. Btw, do you guys bottom out alot with the 7" drop in the rear?

·
Useless
306 Posts
I would say you would be okay with 305/40/22's. I remember someone had them(can't remember who) on here had 305/40/22's with 4/7.

I got 285/40/22 on 22x9 +32mm rims and still have a good chunk of room.
I do, it rubs quite a bit. I would say 285/40/22 is the perfect size. Thats what I will go with whenever I get new tires if my set up is the same.

Finally got some rolling pics I have wanted FOREVER.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Big rims are getting played. I like the oem look better
[/IMG]
gotta get an alignment so i put the oem 20" back on and put up pic jus for cub lol....i forgot how fast my truck was

1081 - 1100 of 9970 Posts