GMC Truck Forum banner
141 - 160 of 1969 Posts

· __the real GODFATHER__
1,506 Posts
Your truck is Bad Asss.
Do you have any close up shots of the rolled fenders?
Thanks
Pretty sure its like any other rolled fender. I just used cut off wheel, made cuts from inside towards outside fender about every inch, then dollied (sp) them in while supporting outside of fender. Hit it with grinder to get rid of any high spots and sprayed it with a sealer, thin as paper and smooth as hell...

· AAAAHHHH
8,309 Posts

· __the real GODFATHER__
1,506 Posts
RioGrandeValley, i have couple boys i talk to from down there and it looks like a RGVTrucks sticker on rear window.. Have you ever been down there? (that entire city has ridiculously newly smoothed paved roads, friendly to these setups) And these guys are notorious for crazy low static dropped trucks and speed..

I say mini tubbed because i know to lay mine out it has no inner fenders so assuming if its static he needs clearance so inner fenders are gone, tubbed maybe/maybe not..

· Registered
500 Posts
Update that grille son!
umm nah...:crazy:
everybody does the newer grille. i like the look of the 88-93 grille. its different cause eventually nobodys gonna have it. i dont wana be like everyone else

· AAAAHHHH
8,309 Posts
Ya, he has to have the inners removed. I was right at 6 up front and pulled them out with rolled/cut fenders.

· #NBHNC
4,223 Posts
That truck ain't too low. :p
But really, I wish I had pics of all the static OBS's back home.
Most every one is dragging the valence.

· Smiggles
18,976 Posts
Ive got a 90 with a DJM 4/6 and after i did an engine swap the front isnt as low as it use to be, what would be the easiest way to lower the front another couple inches???
cut the springs :shrug:

141 - 160 of 1969 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.