GMC Truck Forum banner

121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
sweet.

he has me wanting to set my truck up with multiple cylinder locations so that i can run 4 way accums and dial in the ride quality by moving the cylinders around from less mechanical advantage to more.

I think kevin said his truck was way to soft, so if I can mount the cylinder out closer to the wheel then it would put the cylinder more in control.

reason behind doing 4 way accums is because the way I like to lay the front of the nbs trucks the lower a arm is at a pretty good angle and I dont see a spring staying in there and not popping out. If I can mount the cylinder on heims upper and lower, it be better. I think, lol.

I have thought about keeping my 4" djm arms, which would give me something like a 2" longer spring than stock arms and a deeper pocket.

Hm

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
so the coil actually looks really squared up on the arm. You think I'd problems with it popping out while the truck is super low if I was trying to lay 24's with stock spindles and say a DJM arm?

Im thinking I could do custom mounts in the front to angle the ram a little to help out....I have zero experience with this though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Actually just painted it. I put the roll pan on, shaved the stake pocket holes and welded up some filler panels for inside the bed. Just had a little time so I finally got it painted, just gotta do the bed liner now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
well i never got to juice my truck but i do own this juiced truck now:big_banana_Dance:

zexpo.jpg

traded my truck and some money for it, i know kevin and lowboy know of it cause it was built and shown in the same city they live in.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
well i never got to juice my truck but i do own this juiced truck now:big_banana_Dance:

zexpo.jpg

traded my truck and some money for it, i know kevin and lowboy know of it cause it was built and shown in the same city they live in.
Hahah you own mason rush's old expo

dude owns a shop out here called American Built Customs, that expo is fucking aswome tho

http://americanbuiltcustoms.com/

·
Registered
126 Posts
come on now jetts i know its history, its been on eof my fav trucks for quite a while now. ive been goin to the art of noize show for a few years now too, you guys have so much kick ass juiced stuff out your way, the midwest is scared of juice.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
i know, just a plug for mason...

hope you enjoy it, cause its a bad motherfucker

121 - 140 of 164 Posts