GMC Truck Forum banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
not butthurt at all, just a bunch of nerds commenting on something they dont know anything about. Hydraulics oil leaking? any adjustible suspension system should be leak free, air or hydraulic. If you have a leak you did something wrong. What should i expect not many people know much about adjustible suspensions on this site and the ones that do just bolt shit up and add a few welds and call it a custom suspension setup.

I'm done. Do me a favor you guys, go learn about shit before you show your ass.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
not butthurt at all, just a bunch of nerds commenting on something they dont know anything about. Hydraulics oil leaking? any adjustible suspension system should be leak free, air or hydraulic. If you have a leak you did something wrong. What should i expect not many people know much about adjustible suspensions on this site and the ones that do just bolt shit up and add a few welds and call it a custom suspension setup.

I'm done. Do me a favor you guys, go learn about shit before you show your ass.
It started by someone bumping this thread saying how sad that was nobody was doing hydros I only offered my opinion of why i would not go that route. I don't even like air ride or hydros none of that shit makes you go any faster. To each his own but don't come here complaining and not expect to get some opinions. I personally don't just bolt shit on maybe look at someones build thread before making accusations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
126 Posts
fair enough. Ok I'm done with the back and forth. Now I see why you're not into them.

I just jumped the gun because lots of people do not know the facts about hydraulics because they see hacked up lowriders with tons of batteries and leaky fittings and assume all hydraulic setups are the same. I just want to clear the air when people have questions.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Me too : shake:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

161 - 164 of 164 Posts