GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The truck is at paint ... pics updated as I get them (7/2)

Well, the truck is officially off at paint. I drove the truck over 10 hours and dropped the truck off to have the paint and interior done over the Fathers Day weekend back in Hobbs, NM at a place called Demented Customs. They will be finishing up all the shaving and body work as well as doing all of the interior panels, console and speaker box. Their fiberglass work is top notch and their painting skills are amazing. Jaime (the owner and painter) is one of 10 people in the nation to have passed the House of Kolor Advanced class with Jon Kosmoski (creater of House of Kolor). The truck will be awesome when it is done to say the least.

Anyways, on with the pics. There are are just two for now but keep checking back as I will post them up as I get them.

Here is the start of the console. I don't even know what the finished interior will look like. I have put that in the hands of Jaime.

You may remember me posting up that my dash was smoothed over the Christmas break. Well we decided to pull it again and change it up. I am not even sure what he has in mind for it now.

And just because I can, here is a rendering done by Fast Eddies Hot Rod Art.

Later
Chad

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
x678910

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
yeah dude i really hope your truck turns out like you want. i can say ive never seen your truck even though ive seen you plenty of times.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i think that it'll look tits

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Are you going to tow it back covered or drive it back? I'd be scared to drive it w/o being protected up front right after a great paint job especially for 10 hours.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
About time!!! Cant wait to see it completed. Going to look killer:rocking:

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you going to tow it back covered or drive it back? I'd be scared to drive it w/o being protected up front right after a great paint job especially for 10 hours.
I am not real sure what I will be doing yet. If I do drive it I will be covering all of the front facing sheet metal with the same protective covering they use on new cars on the car carriers that sticks on. I would love to tow it back but my tahoe would probably explode trying to bring that back from NM and I don't have a trailer it will fit on.

I will cross that bridge when it gets closer to time.

Later
Chad

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is another picture of the console. There is a monitor for the passenger, a pocket for my ipod, a pocket for my switch box and there will be a pod for my air gauge as well. Should be pretty kick ass.

Later,
Chad

1 - 20 of 217 Posts