GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Putting that lift on was a bad idea... I got 2 fines in like a month and a half for those tires, fucking cops around here are uptight about everything. Plus I wanted to free up the money I was paying on it

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to hear you had problems with the cops. What your plans on the new one?
Ehh, I guess they are just doing their jobs.. just wish they weren't so damn uptight about it lol

New truck will be getting dropped with factory 20s, just trying to figure out how low to go... our roads suck :banghead:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Ehh, I guess they are just doing their jobs.. just wish they weren't so damn uptight about it lol

New truck will be getting dropped with factory 20s, just trying to figure out how low to go... our roads suck :banghead:
Didn't you just sell a set of factory 20's? :big_banana_Dance:
I drove my 4/6 1995 in the winter and that suck monkey balls.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
so your getting that one truck as a toy right? going to DD it or find something else?

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Didn't you just sell a set of factory 20's? :big_banana_Dance:
:hmm: I do believe you are correct lol. How you like them thus far?

so your getting that one truck as a toy right? going to DD it or find something else?
Well the wife and I commute together with our leased Equinox but I am going to start driving the new truck alot more to keep the miles down on hers... thats why I am so up in the air how low I want to go.

I hardly ever drove the 09' in to work (ocassionally we have to ride separate) because we work in downtown Pittsburgh and the "locals" were always pretty drawn to it :rolleyes:
One time I came out in to our parking lot after work and our asshole lot attendant was actually sitting on my tires leaned up against the front fender... I went ape shit on him needless to say

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$25k but I took about $500 worth of parts off it, most of which I have pretty much sold locally, because I wanted to try to get atleast $26k out of it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts