GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Instead of posting a link to your MySpace page you should post the pics on this site. You will get more replies that way.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
very nice truck but like everybody else said and will say I'm not big on the grille gaurd...the ones for 03+ silvys don't flow with the truck at all. If you polish the wheels up and get center caps I think it'd clean things up a lot. Oh yeah, great choice in tires

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
zomg take off that grille guard and get some good door handles and your truck will be sex!

·
The ShiZnit!
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys.. on the comments. I'm not feeling the brush guard either anymore, the reason I got it was I seen it on the side of the road for sale for 300 obo I went with 180 cash and the gut took it. not bad for a stainless brush guard. I have center caps but there big and gay and I can't find anyone who sells new ones. oh and thanks for posting the pics on the site, it kept saying file too large even when i made it really small..

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Thanks guys.. on the comments. I'm not feeling the brush guard either anymore, the reason I got it was I seen it on the side of the road for sale for 300 obo I went with 180 cash and the gut took it. not bad for a stainless brush guard. I have center caps but there big and gay and I can't find anyone who sells new ones. oh and thanks for posting the pics on the site, it kept saying file too large even when i made it really small..
Right clicked the pics on your myspace, clicked properties, highlighted and copied, pasted in a reply and threw on image tags.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Looks good, I like the stance of it. But like others say, ditch the guard and it will kick some ass!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts