GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post up some pics to show you guys what I've been up to the past month. The truck now has a set of Eagle Alloy series 102's, I painted the front bumper cap, grill, mirrors and changed out the bowtie. In the near future I am going to colormatch the handles and I'd like to do something different with the tails but don't know what. Anyways, on to the pics:
before:

and how it sits now:

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Looks good, but what is that on the foglights?

·
deel'n wif it
581 Posts
looks good :imo since you have chrome mirror caps are you getting Escalade handles or just colormatched? do the tailgate handle to match whatever you get and since no one else posted it get a Tahoe Z71 valance and foglights or take the screens out and replace with stock foglights

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the grill shell is still kinda dull; I did it myself and I'm not a painter by any means. I'll probably have it resprayed by a professional at the same time I have the door handles and tailgate handle done. The screens in the bottom are some expanded metal that I made and powdercoated since my truck didn't come with foglights. I'd love to find a valance from a tahoe Z w/ the round fogs.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
funny you should mention the Z sticker; it's just a piece of blue vinyl I cut out to go over the original red Z. I've been debating on taking the Z71 stickers off all together.

I'm probably going to leave the lower valance stock though because the rear bumper cap is also stock; this way they kinda tie into each other still.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Z71 hoe valance FTW and lose the stickers for good.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would paint the bottom of the tailgate to match the lower color. It would flow much better in the back then.
yup, already in the plans as mentioned in original post.

Z71 hoe valance FTW and lose the stickers for good.
I hear ya on the valance; still undecided about the decals. I'm afraid they've been on to long and might be able to see where they were.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.