GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPS hates me, I hate OffroadSuperstores.com

got my lift today. the boxes weighed in at 388 lbs all together. my wheels and tires are also coming some time this week, so thats another ~400 lbs. :insane:
here's the lift (sorry for the bluriness):

:drool:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
sounds awesome... fuck the ups guy though :crazy:
:word: and :word: They are gettin paid...i wouldn't worry if they like u or not, its thier job...lol...there is a reason you do pay all that money for shippin and handling...

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zubyc said:
Nice....specs on all of it?
let's see...
Cognito 10-12" lift powercoated white
dual shock hoops - on the left
Pro Comp ES3000 shocks - bottom 6 boxes
Pro Comp ES2000 steering stabilizers - top 2 boxes
front driveshaft - middle
Cognito tie rods - sitting on small cardboard box up front
sway bar (forgot if its front or rear) - way top
big ass box of hardware - under tie rods
limiting straps - top right
braided brake lines - next to straps
lots o' instructions - bottom

oh, i was just joking about the UPS guy, they got back braces and little carts for a reason. :D

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
awesome man, a cognito'd escalade will be awesome. if you dont mind me asking, how much did alla that run you? im looking at doing the same thing next summer. (pm me if yah want) :head:

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
slayermike said:
that trucks gonna look sweet are you gonna wheel it :head:
yes, but not anything too hardcore. i actually think my truck looks bettter dirty than clean. :D

norcal: the lift, powder coating, front axle, and shipping was $3915. the tie rods were an extra $260.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
slimm44 said:
yes, but not anything too hardcore. i actually think my truck looks bettter dirty than clean. :D

norcal: the lift, powder coating, front axle, and shipping was $3915. the tie rods were an extra $260.
whew, thats more than i was expecting it to be, but still worth it.that escalade is gonna rock, what tires did you select?

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm getting 37" baja claw radials on 17" eagle 102's.

93GMC: yeah, but you've got 20's on 40's right? when's your gonna be finished?

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i've got a car show on July 17th, so sometime before that. just depends on my friends' work schedules.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
slimm44 said:
i've got a car show on July 17th, so sometime before that. just depends on my friends' work schedules.
ahh the classic "get it done b4 the show"... i can't wait to see it done. I wish i freaking had my truck back... ahh! i hate show season everything takes so freaking long to get done

·
Banned
580 Posts
Where you at on the lift? Im taking mine into a friends shop either today or tomorrow and hopefully it will be done b4 the weekend. Maybe i can get it to the SEMA show this weekend...i think its this weekend atleast, hmmm. Anywayz, post pics when its done...i will!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts