GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stuck. Long story short i think mtz's sucks major donkey dick in snowy ice and wet grass. I also relized I didn't ever put my front tow hooks back on since I did the body lift. I will be puttin them back on tomorrow! Axle isn't hung up and the front airdam is the only thing touching snow.:guns:

IMG_0675-1.gif

IMG_0676.gif

IMG_0678-1.gif

IMG_0679.gif

IMG_0680.gif

fucking things wont clean out
IMG_0681.gif

IMG_0677-1.gif

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
mud slicks. that suuuucks.

this is another reason i invented tires with spikes that shoot out of them...

...at least in 4th grade thats what my drawings showed :rofl2:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
mud slicks. that suuuucks.

this is another reason i invented tires with spikes that shoot out of them...

...at least in 4th grade thats what my drawings showed :rofl2:
mine as well :roflmao:

edit: i drew this last year in school :LOL:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Yeah that's pretty fawkin weak :imo

Phil the rebel flag is for your heritage, right?:crazy:
oh yeah, of course! :thumbsup:

someone commented how the one flag on the side looked disproportional and that since its a truck it needs a confederate flag

I still havent come up with an idea on how to actually mount a flag on the back of it though

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
I'll save ya the trouble...don't do it :read::lol:

if you've got the factory obs rear bumper it wouldn't be too tough to booty fab some mounts on top of the bumper. With a roll pan you'd probably have to make something that looped under to mount to the frame. Either way I think your truck looks too "decent" to put fawkin flags on the back.:shrug:
I just want to put an american flag on the back for 4th of July and Memorial Day and Veterans Day and such braaaaaahhhh. Not for all the time lol

Maybe they make a hitch mount flag post :hmm:

edit: boooyaaaaa

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/imapsusa_1944_38831455

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4hi. 4lo. wheels side to side. rocked it back and fourth the inch it would move. nothing worked. fucking things are like drag slicks in wet grass and snow. only thing they are good in is mud that isn't runny. icey roads they suck major balls. wet roads they do just fine.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dang....that doesn't even look too slick. For now you can just put the tow strap through your hitch and put a pin in through the loop. Probably easier to pull it out that way anyhow since the fronts look pretty burried. :anitoof:

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Ill bet if you took some air out of them being on soft ground they would work 100% better.

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill bet if you took some air out of them being on soft ground they would work 100% better.
yea thats the one thing I thought of after I walked back and got a tractor. probably would have worked too. I'm still not very impressed with the performance in snow and ice...

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dang....that doesn't even look too slick. For now you can just put the tow strap through your hitch and put a pin in through the loop. Probably easier to pull it out that way anyhow since the fronts look pretty burried. :anitoof:
put a clevis in the receiver hitch and pulled it out.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
i think i, and everyother persin wgo h.as run bfgs mut derrains, can vouch that they cou.ld haf puld ou.t o that

yes i.m dreu.mk..

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when i'm drunk I can still type... i think i could have pulled it out with our farm truck with a/t's but didn't want to risk it.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
when i'm drunk I can still type... i think i could have pulled it out with our farm truck with a/t's but didn't want to risk it.
i dnt think you could type adftyer the shit ive had to drink (only alkohol.), its illegal in the states

im in germany, nuf said :imo :shake:

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Thats suck, it's like having street tires on there:jester:

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
oh yeah, of course! :thumbsup:

someone commented how the one flag on the side looked disproportional and that since its a truck it needs a confederate flag

I still havent come up with an idea on how to actually mount a flag on the back of it though
theres holes for the ball above the trailor hitch

put a pipe that fits perfectly through there and drill a hole in between the bumper and trailor hitch and put a bolt through, maybe a tennis ball for no scratches
atleast thats what my bro did on his yota..haha

·
Free us our blind state
421 Posts
What size are those? They look small like 265s but maybe that's the stock wheels causing that. 285s? I think if your rear end would have spun both tires you would have gotten out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts