GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
zomg a 14 yr old with 7 trucks?!?!
:word: Fix that sig, kid.

2006 Huffy 24" Blackwater - Red White and Blue Tassles - 4 tone musical siren horn w/PA

:jester:

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
You collect long beds or something? If they were short beds you could probably sell them
John, they actually use their trucks. Plus, the 03 is his grandpas, the 68-72 hasn't moved for a few years, the 92 has a bad trans, the 90 is his dad's dd, the 88 has a bad alternator, they thought their 96 was broken but then they put gas in it and it worked, they just bought the 95, the C60 they spun the timing chain, I think that is the entire list.

·
The OTHER Kid from Iowa
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is the story we collect crap there are a few that are not pictured they are on my facebook and if not i will get pics theres the i think 66' c50 no brakes perfect cab, that 75' green one 2wd, the 84' blue 4wd with no reverce, 75' c60 with spun timing chain no brakes junk trans (if you pull up on the stick it comes out of the trans), the 88 4wd z71 bad alternator, the 90' 2wd w/t, the 92 with a bad trans (it still moves but when it shifts into 2nd it powershifts), the 95' harpers marine truck 4wd z71 (my truck) and the starter took a sit on me, the 96' we purchased new in late 95 it had a bad oxogen sensor,
many of these trucks have gotten deer as you can tell.
i'll work on finding out just what ones have.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Austin, how many times have I told you that the green one is not a 75 it's a 68-72, the 73-87 had a boxy body style.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
can you say rust buckets??/ welcome to the site

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts

·
Silver Edition
954 Posts
No, they are his/his parents, he drives them on a daily/weekly basis when they are running.
I drive my dads 06 silverado everyday when we are working to get supplies but I wouldnt list it in my vehicles.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts