GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GMFS Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The calm before the storm. (The storm being a shit ton of boats over a holiday weekend)

lakeearly.jpg

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Looks like glass :drool:

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
i saw plenty of bass boats headed to the lake on my way to work at 6am this morning but then again i see plenty of boats on the lake at 6am every morning...fucking rich ass lake norman bastards

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
i saw plenty of bass boats headed to the lake on my way to work at 6am this morning but then again i see plenty of boats on the lake at 6am every morning...fucking rich ass lake norman bastards
:imo I'll be heading out there Sunday probably.

·
GMFS Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like glass :drool:
It is. You can consider yourself lucky if you ever see this lake that flat. Usually when its full, its bulkheaded all the way around. On busy weekends its so rough out there its not even fun to go out.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
nice! we'll be on our local lake this weekend as well!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
It is. You can consider yourself lucky if you ever see this lake that flat. Usually when its full, its bulkheaded all the way around. On busy weekends its so rough out there its not even fun to go out.
Yea, I'm sure our lake will be horribly crowded this weekend, but I'll probably just put in and go tie up in a cove with some friends, maybe pull the tube some if it's not crowded there.

·
GMFS Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
83 Posts
Where abouts is that? Looks like Del Lago, or what ever it is called now, across the way there.

·
GMFS Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where abouts is that? Looks like Del Lago, or what ever it is called now, across the way there.
Correct you are. I worked there 2 years ago. They changed the name to La Torreta, but I think everybody still refers to it as Del Lago. Personally I think it should be referred to as La Shithole

·
GMFS Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a pic this weekend of the lake. It was lake Sunday afternoon and it got real windy out there. Everyone kinda cleared out. But this is just a taste of what it's like when it's rough.

e2c3ac60.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
I used to live in Walden, prob about 20 years ago now. Back then it was Del Lago. I love that lake/area. Wish I was back there!!!!

·
GMFS Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I used to live in Walden, prob about 20 years ago now. Back then it was Del Lago. I love that lake/area. Wish I was back there!!!!
You probably wouldn't love it right now. It's more of a beach

1 - 18 of 18 Posts