GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
professional grade
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to ditch the black t-bars and traded them in for some chromies. just tryin to do my part in stimulating the economy. here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

kennyspics068.gif

kennyspics067.gif

kennyspics078.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
shits weak:crazy:

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
god i can't get over how clean the underside is...seeing that is fucking depressing, looks good though, something else to polish, lol

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
wow. that is a clean truck.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i wish i had chrome bars

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Cause you cant afford chrome? Good work Roberts! Way to finally finish up that suspension!
because its flashy any tacky and generally looks like shit. i'll leave the chrome to the old men, ********, and hispanics.

you act like i came in here and said "those look like shit! you're and idiot! blah blah blah!" i simply stated my opinion. if he (or you) can't deal with that then maybe he shouldn't post pictures on a public forum.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Cause you cant afford chrome? Good work Roberts! Way to finally finish up that suspension!
He prefers black so you assume he cant afford chrome? I cant even argue with that reasoning, it makes perfect sense. whatever makes your dick feel bigger man, i love d-bags like you :bird:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
He prefers black so you assume he cant afford chrome? I cant even argue with that reasoning, it makes perfect sense. whatever makes your dick feel bigger man, i love d-bags like you :bird:
I Like your 2 inch wide wheels too. And you call me the d bag! hhahaha, what a turd.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
i think they look slick, however i would never buy them personally, maybe powedercoated ones to add some color ..i would have them wrecked in no time :nono: and i hate polishing the wheels and bumpers i have...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
i think they look slick, however i would never buy them personally, maybe powedercoated ones to add some color ..i would have them wrecked in no time :nono: and i hate polishing the wheels and bumpers i have...
Yeah, they would be fucked where I live in no time due to various reasons. I have enough trouble as it is polishing everything else too.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I Like your 2 inch wide wheels too. And you call me the d bag! hhahaha, what a turd.
you dont even have to try to be an asshole do you? you just naturally think you are the shit dont ya? You're the kinda guy thats in a lifted truck because he has confidence issues and cant do shit on your own. I hate fuckers like you, if that makes me the d-bag then i dont care. nice touch on the personal attack on me though, i like my wheels just fine.

Brian said he prefers black and you shot him down like he couldnt afford the chrome ones. You obviously dont know brian, dont know what kinda truck he drives or how much money he has into it. Just because he prefers black doesnt mean you have to get butt hurt hes not into your style.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
you dont even have to try to be an asshole do you? you just naturally think you are the shit dont ya? You're the kinda guy thats in a lifted truck because he has confidence issues and cant do shit on your own. I hate fuckers like you, if that makes me the d-bag then i dont care. nice touch on the personal attack on me though, i like my wheels just fine.

Brian said he prefers black and you shot him down like he couldnt afford the chrome ones. You obviously dont know brian, dont know what kinda truck he drives or how much money he has into it. Just because he prefers black doesnt mean you have to get butt hurt hes not into your style.
Calm down Dude! It was just a joke. I really dont care. Its your truck do what you want with it. I hate to tell you this but I do all my work. Ive never paid anyone to fix anything. And I dont have a lifted truck to compensate for anything. Check my sig. That yellow 54 ford is bagged. Lays frame, so what am I compensating for there? So sorry if I offended you. Next time ill try to be a little nicer. It just makes no sence to me that someone comes in a thread where the OP obviously likes what he did aka chrome torsion bars, and someone chimes in with I like black better. He didnt say looks nice or anything. so I asked a simple question. Then you poped off so I commented on your truck just as the guy commented on the OP's. So I dont really think Im in the wrong. So to eaches own.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,152 Posts
It just makes no sence to me that someone comes in a thread where the OP obviously likes what he did aka chrome torsion bars, and some chimes in with I like black better. He didnt say looks nice or anything.
lol srsly?

you dont come around here often obviously?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts