GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the last three weeks up in fort st jon working. Drove 40 miles each way back and forth to work everyday. Rained for 5 days straight and my truck was waaaay muddier thna it is today. Wonder how much it's gonna cost to was :think: Gonna get retired soon if I'm goin to mexico so these will be the muddy shots it gets. Also added some extra power too :crazy:

IMG_1057.gif

IMG_1055.gif

IMG_1056.gif

IMG_1058.gif

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Thats still clean man for a work truck in this part of the country. What you doing up in Ft. St. John?

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats still clean man for a work truck in this part of the country. What you doing up in Ft. St. John?
After not working since march got a call togo fill in for 3 week. Wish I brought my computer cause Iw oulda stopped by your shop for an alignment aND oil change :bawl:

Stack that superchips on the hypertech and edge :bowtie:
Done and done :handshake:

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
After not working since march got a call togo fill in for 3 week. Wish I brought my computer cause Iw oulda stopped by your shop for an alignment aND oil change :bawl:

Done and done :handshake:
Too bad you can't stack that superchips on the hypertech or vise versa, they both flash the ECM :roflmao:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
love it!

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
My Superchips was too much for me to handle:

superchips-off-road-programmer.jpg

Sent it back for a more mild BB tune to suit my tastes :crazy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts